Dietary supplement useful for contributing to:
- normal red blood cell formation (iron and vitamin B12)
- normal haemoglobin formation
- normal oxygen transport in the body (iron)
- to normal haemopoiesis (folic acid)
- to enhance iron absorption (vit.C)
Serving Size: 1 Capsule / Per serving %VNR*
Iron 25 mg / 179
Copper 1 mg / 100
Folic Acid 200 μg / 100
Vitamin B12 10 μg / 400
Vitamin C 80 mg / 100
*VNR: Nutritive Reference Values
Ingredients: Stabiliser (microcrystalline cellulose), vitamin c (ascorbic acid), ferrous fumarate, emulsifier (magnesium salts of fatty acids), copper gluconate, anti-caking agent (silicon dioxide), pteroylmonoglutamic acid, ethylcobalamin. Capsule (gelatin (bovine), opacifier (titanium dioxide)).
Instructions for use: It is recommended to take 1 capsule a day, swallowed with water.
Warnings: Do not exceed the recommended dose. Keep out of reach of children under three years of age. Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.