VITAMIN C 1000 TIMED
Vitamin C contributes:
- to the normal function of the immune system
- the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- the normal formation of collagen for the function of blood vessels, bones, skin and cartilage
- to normal energy metabolism
- the normal functioning of the nervous system
- to normal psychological function
- to the increase in iron absorption
Directions for use: take 1 tablet a day with a glass of water, preferably after lunch.
Food supplements are not intended as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of children under 3 years of age.
This information is presented for illustrative purposes only. The indications and values on the actual product packaging will always take precedence over all guidelines in the information sheet.
Portion: 1 cpr
Per portion / %VNR*
Vitamin C 1000 mg / 1250
*VNR: Nutritive Reference Values
INGREDIENTS: vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid); filling agent: microcrystalline cellulose; anti-caking agents: vegetable magnesium stearate, vegetable stearic acid, silicon dioxide; coating agents: hydroxypropyl cellulose, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, carnauba wax. GLUTEN-FREE.