Dietary supplement containing plant extracts, caffeine, L-carnitine, lipoic acid, vitamin C and vitamin E.
Stack Fire Ultra is a complete thermogenic, contains nutrients and plant extracts:
- Citrus aurantium (bitter orange), its action depends on the synephrine content, which acts at the level of adipose tissue;
- Teobroma cacao (cocoa) with its theobromine, substance which, like caffeine, belongs to the family of xanthines and has a similar action (stimulating metabolism);
- Coffea arabica (green coffee) contains caffeine bound to chlorogenic acid, which intervenes in the metabolism of sugars, limiting their absorption.
- Capsicum annuum (hot pepper) microencapsulated, which contains capsaicin, useful for the stimulation of metabolism and antioxidant activity;
- Fucus vesciculosus that supports the balance of body weight, stimulates metabolism in general and, in particular, that of fats;
- Sinetrol®, a patented formula of plant extracts of orange (Citrus sinensis), grapefruit (Citrus paradisi) and guarana (Paullinia cupana). The polyphenols in Sinetrol® stimulate the release of fatty acids from fat tissue by up to 6 times compared to normal conditions via what is referred to as Fat Shredding Technology™ ('fat ripping technology') (Dallas et al., Phytomedicine, 2008).
- Coleus Forskohlii, which contains forskolin involved in lipase activation, and is useful for maintaining body weight balance;
- Piper nigrum (black pepper), which contains piperine, also involved in the release of fatty acids.
Stack Fire Ultra also contains caffeine, L-carnitine, lipoic acid, vitamin C and E, substances with a strong antioxidant power.
How to use: take 2 capsules per day, preferably in the morning and / or lunch, accompanied by plenty of water in order to facilitate swallowing.
Warnings: the intake should not exceed the recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of children under 3 years of age. The product does not replace a varied diet. It should be used as part of an adequate low-calorie diet following a healthy lifestyle with a good level of physical activity. If the diet is followed for prolonged periods, more than three weeks, it is advisable to seek the advice of your doctor. It is not recommended to use the product during pregnancy, lactation and under 12 years of age. Consult your physician before use if your cardiovascular condition is not normal. For the use of the product it is advisable to hear the advice of your doctor. In rare cases lipoic acid may give hypoglycemia.
Format: 90 capsules.
Average values per serving (2 capsules)
Total Caffeine 200 mg
Bitter orange 200 mg
of which synephrine 12 mg
Cocoa 184 mg
Green coffee 100 mg
L-carnitine 100 mg
Lipoic acid 100 mg
Sinetrol®XPur 100 mg
Grapefruit 45 mg
Guarana 10 mg
Blood orange 10 mg
Brown seaweed 60 mg
of which Iodine 120 µg (80%VNR)
Chilli 50 mg
Piperine 40 mg
Vitamin C 80 mg (100% VNR)
Vitamin E 12 mg (100% VNR)
VNR: Nutrient reference value per day (adults) according to EU Reg. n.1169/2011
Ingredients: coating agent: hydroxy-propyl-methylcellulose; bitter orange (Citrus aurantium var. amara L.) dry extract from unripe fruit tit. 6% synephrine (octopamine <0.75%), caffeine, cocoa (Theobroma cacao L.) dry extract from seeds tit. 6% theobromine and 1.5% caffeine, green coffee (Coffea arabica L.) dry extract from seeds tit. 45% total flavonoids expressed as ac. Chlorogenic, L-carnitine L-tartrate, lipoic acid, 8% Sinetrol®XPur tit. 2,5% caffeine [grapefruit (Citrus paradisi Macfad, d.e. from fruit), guarana (Paullinia cupana Kunth, d.e. from seeds), blood orange (Citrus sinensis (L.) Osbeck, d.e. from fruit), blood orange concentrate, maltodextrin]; L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C), brown seaweed (Fucus vesiculosus L.) d.e. from thallus tit. iodine 0.2%, CapsimaxTM [sugar spheres, glazing agent: hydroxy-propyl-methylcellulose, chili pepper (Capsicum annum L.) d.e. from fruit tit. 2% capsacinoids], piperine from Piper nigrum L. fruit, DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), anti-caking agent: E551, stabilizer: gelllane gum.