Product information "Slingtrainer
Training with the slingtrainer is becoming increasingly popular. This is mainly due to the fact that whole muscle and functional chains are addressed and trained using one's own body weight.
Due to the instability, coordination and stabilisation training are combined as well as back and abdominal muscles are permanently addressed. The result is an innovative, highly effective fitness device that can be used equally well indoors, e.g. at the door, or outdoors (rocking frame or tree). In general no intensive swinging (rocking) movements may be carried out with a slingtrainer, they are not designed for this purpose, for this purpose we recommend using conventional swings.
Belong to the Slingtrainer:
- A carabiner for attachment
- A stopper cushion for training at the door (door anchor or door choir)
- Comfortable, soft padded handles
- Foot straps lined with fleece reinforcement
- Extension strap with carabiner for more fixing possibilities (e.g. around a strong branch or rocking frame)
- Catches for length adjustment just above the handles
- And so that nothing gets lost: a mesh bag in which all individual parts can be completely stowed away
- Loadable up to 120 kg static weight
Length adjustment is achieved on the one hand via the yellow fastening strap, which provides various length options, and on the other hand via the quick-adjustable fasteners just above the handles.
In the 2.0 version, an even more robust strap material was used and the quality of the two carabiners was optimised.
colour: black / yellow
Main product group: Equipment
Product Group: Functional Training
|Product weight:||0 Kg|
|Dimensions ( length × width × height ):||22,50 × 20,50 × 7,50 cm|