- With 24% protein and only 1% sugar, the perfect snack for in-between meals.
- High biological value due to the combination of pea, rice and soy protein
- Available in two delicious chocolate-coated varieties
THAT'S WHAT'S IN IT
The different layers of the Protein Layer make it a delicious protein bar and a tasty alternative to cover your daily protein needs. In addition to its exceptional taste, it has a high protein content and is also low in sugar. With 24% protein and only 1% sugar, the Vegan Protein Layer is the perfect snack for in-between meals. The protein content supports your muscle building. Whether brownie or peanut butter - both varieties have a particularly delicious taste covered in chocolate. This makes the Vegan Protein Layer the perfect protein snack for in between meals.
- Vegetable alternatives often have a certain aftertaste - in the development of our Vegan Protein Range, we have therefore placed special emphasis on taste - it is in no way inferior to other protein products in terms of taste.
Protein blend (soy protein isolate, pea protein isolate, rice protein), humectant glycerol, polydextrose, oligofructose, sweeteners (maltitol, sucralose), cocoa butter, 7% roasted peanuts, cocoa mass, sunflower oil, rice flour, emulsifier (sunflower lecithins), flavourings (contains: peanut), salt. May contain traces of cereals containing gluten, milk and nuts.
Average nutritional values per 100 g % NRV* 55 g** % NRV*
Energy 1634 kJ/ 393 kcal 899 kJ/ 216 kcal
Fat 19 g 11 g
- of which saturated fatty acids 8.4 g 4.6 g
Carbohydrates 36 g 20 g
- of which sugar 1.8 g 1.0 g
Dietary fibre 15 g 8.2 g
Protein 24 g 13 g
Salt 0.34 g 0.19 g
*per bar = 1 portion = 55 g